Monday, April 03, 2006

F-U-N

This was a weekend full of F-U-N! Saturday we dropped off the kiddos so they could have sleepovers & so Rick and I could go on a date with Matt & Skyra. Before we met them, I spent some time with my old family at Noodles & Co. It was a good visit and nice to catch up with my old team. If you go to the Noodles website there is a little icon in the corner to sign up for a Noodlegram!! Just do it. If you've never eaten there or love to eat there, here's your chance for free food. What could be better than that. Right before meeting the Dudleys, Rick & I hung out at Border's where I picked up this:I am so enjoying reading it. It seems like a really worthwhile purchase. It's very informative and the layouts are amazing. If you're into scrapbooking, you should pick one up for yourself. After that We went to Plum Garden to meet Matt & Sky and had a very nice dinner (although I wish we would've ordered the Double Dragon too). We went back to their place for a game of cards. I have not laughed that much in a really really long time. It was great. I gave Skyra this: Just something girly to keep her little trinkets in. Thanks for the great night guys!!!! Sunday morning I painted Sienna's room. I *love, love, love* the color I picked, but unfortunately I did not do as good of a job as I would've liked. I guess that sometimes happens with lighter colors. I will basically have to do a second coat as soon as time allows. I had a nice long visit with Babcia too. I think she really enjoyed the company. Fast forward to today, Monday. Back to life. Back to reality. The house is a mess. I had to fall back into the school routine since spring break is over. Got some catching up to do & I'm so tired. The good news is that today is a *great* mail day. Not only did I get the pictures I ordered online at the Kodak Gallery, but I also got my order from Tie One On. Lookie see: Anywho, hope everyone had some fun this weekend too. And if you're married, please, set some time aside for just you and the hubby to have some fun by going out without the kids. You won't regret it.

No comments: