Friday, March 31, 2006

Blogger Challenge

Tell us something fun, something embarrassing or something people wouldn't expect about you.........

Let's see. Something fun: I *love* games. Board games. Card games. Crossword puzzles. Jigsaw puzzles. Sudoku. Word games. Scrabble. Sequence. Rummy 500. Phase 10.

I think I'll pass on anything embarrassing. Oh, how about this? I was in the 8th grade spelling bee and there was just me and this other kid left. I lost because I misspelled the word "embarrass". I'm still not sure I'm spelling it right!

Something people wouldn't expect about me: I *love* to eat uncooked flavored oatmeal. Yep, that's right. Raw. The only flavor I really eat is Cinnamon & Spice. Soooo yummy. You really gotta get the right about of oats and powdered flavoring in each spoonful though to make it the best experience possible. I usually will eat 2 bags at a time. Yep, I'm weird. It's confirmed. Other things you wouldn't expect is that I've been stung by a bee four times: pinky finger, eyelid, foot, and between my thumb and forefinger. You also might not expect that I'm a pretty good seamstress.

All these things are what makes me--ME. It's what makes me unique!

No comments: