Thursday, March 23, 2006

Tidbits of Today

Thanks mom for all the new clothes for the girls. I especially love the sweaters from Children's Place. Doesn't she look lovely?


Tati does wish though that she could have some pajamas like Sienna (the "footie") kind, but unfortunately for her I think she's just a little too big! Today is going to be a long day. I have to go to Metrostudy in Hoffmann Estates to return my survey box, which means first I am going to drop the kids off at Babcia's house. That means about 3+ hours of time in the car for me. YUK!! Also, I feel like I am "coming down with something". Feeling blah and woke up with a sore throat. I know, mom, I know, gargle with salt and warm water. I think I actually may do it! I think I may incorporate some culinary tips into this blog. Look forward to one tonight....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sienna looks so cute, I love this picture of her! I copied you the John Meyer CD, I have one more in my car I want to copy for you, it would of been a great day to listen to these CD's while you were in the car that long.
Love, your favorite cousin!

Bonita Rose said...

such a great pic... u gotta scrapbook that one!