Saturday, March 25, 2006

Friday Fun

I had a sleepover last night with my girl Skyra! We chatted and scrapbooked and stayed up late. She completed her first scrapbook page (*I'm so proud*) and I came up with this:

The journaling says: Sienna Jade--I can't express how much I enjoy wathcing you grow. Each new day is filled with things to experience and discover. Even the smallest things can fill your eyes with wonder. At 13 months old--during this season of life, you definitely are.............in bloom.

I love the simplicity of it and it went together so quickly. The creative juices were flowing. I bought some paint today for Sienna's room and I can't wait to use it. Hopefully next weekend. And of course I'll post pictures when I'm done. Hope your weekend is restorative like mine has been.


No comments: