Thursday, March 30, 2006

{Beauty}

"Mom, the wind is making my hair dance. It's having a party up there!" Tatiana & I enjoyed some quality time together outside while Sienna was napping. She played on the swings with an occasional push from me, while I sat in my camping chair reading a newly arrived book: A Designer's eye for Scrapbooking by Ali Edwards. The sun was warm and the sky was blue and clear. I kept thinking to myself: This is life. I was totally enjoying the moment. *Do you ever have moments like that, where you feel almost like the world is standing still?* I ran inside to get my sunglasses and the doorbell rang. It was the UPS guy delivering another scrapbooking book: Big Picture Scrapbooking by Stacy Julian. I love my UPS and FedEx guy. Love 'em!! Just don't tell my husband. After Sienna woke up, the girls and I took a walk around the neighborhood. We went in the opposite direction than usual, so it was a nice change of scenery. We practiced our Spanish by pointing out things and then repeating the Spanish word like: red, car, house, tree, bird. I'm continuing to try to make learning a lifestyle instead of something only done inside a classroom. Hope you've taken advantage of the glorious day God created for us all to enjoy!!

No comments: