Thursday, March 23, 2006

{chuckle}

I am finally home after my long traveling day. I saw something today that literally cracked me up. Since Rick & I both have a touch of the entrepreneurial spirit, we often analyze commercials, business slogans & tactics, etc. I saw a septic tank truck with the funniest business slogan. Underneath their business name it said, "We're #1 in the #2 business." I thought that was so funny. It makes me smile just thinking about it now.

To break up some of the monotony in traveling, I made a couple of pit stops at some of my favorite stores. Here's the goodies I picked up:



Can you tell that I'm excited about spring? Can't wait to get outdoors and let the girls run around and take lots of outdoors pictures. I'm lovin' all the Heidi Swapp stuff I picked up too. Makes me so happy. I picked up a CD tin with an accordian album inside on clearance at Joann's for only 3 bucks. I think I'm gonna alter it to keep picture of the kids in my purse. I'll post pics of it when it's done.

Since I mentioned spring, I went outside to bring in the trash can and know what I smelled? Rain! That means spring is right around the corner. It was so amazing this morning. Even with the TV on, we could hear the outdoor noises. Tatiana said, "Wow mom! I can hear the birds singing." You really can appreciate the outdoor goodness a lot more in the country.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! This stuff looks so much fun! Oh, and by the way, I was totally laughing at that slogan! Guess what.... Can you PLEASE help me on my first page? I'm super worried about doing this page wrong and I thought you could show me some good ideas, PLEASE?
Love, Skyra

Anonymous said...

WOW! This stuff looks so much fun! Oh, and by the way, I was totally laughing at that slogan! Guess what.... Can you PLEASE help me on my first page? I'm super worried about doing this page wrong and I thought you could show me some good ideas, PLEASE?
Love, Skyra

Anonymous said...

Funny you should mention the birds sounds. The twins were just saying that they heard the birds today. Thanks for letting me know about the blog.

Erin

Bonita Rose said...

Love all the goodies you bought.. wow.. sounds like Joanns had a great deal! good for you!
you and skyra enjoy sbing together, it's so much fun doing it together... always more fun!!!
Love the stash you picked up... can't wait to see pics! don't forget to check the gen scrappin board on 2peas if u wanna do the daily blogger challenges.. those are always fun, just reply to that post if u are gonna do it.. that way we can always remember to check ur blog and leave comments! Have a great Friday!