Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Movie Star

Here she is. My little movie star!! Hollywood here we come. If this picture doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will. Nothing exciting to report at the Rios' homestead. The girls and I got some fresh air today. We played in the backyard blowing bubbles and swinging on our playset. Most of the time Sienna was mesmerized by a neighbor's barking dog. The most pressing issue on my mind lately is that of homeschooling. I came across a blog discussing the concept of "sheltering" and it got me thinking about homeschooling again. I've been doing a lot of research online and am actually leaning towards it. Again. I feel pressure to come to some sort of decision soon as time is ticking towards public school starting in the fall. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

No comments: