Tuesday, July 15, 2008

H2O Woes

I did not do any laundry today.

I have not run the dishwasher or wash any dishes in the sink.

I have not taken a shower or given the kids a bath.

I have not watered my plants.

I did not make spaghetti for dinner as planned.

Lest you think it is all because I'm lazy or am just taking the day off, it's NOT. We had a water main break in town. Again. Yep. This seems to happen about 2-3 times a year. SO I HAVE NO WATER. I'll spare you the rest of the ugly details eek. I had to at least wash the baby's bottles in a big soup pot. I really want to submit all my receipts for my purchased gallons of water to the water department & short them the amount that it has cost me. I just pray this nonsense ends soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Hope you are soon with water again.

Rebecca said...

It's back on. Hip, hip, hooray. I realized that I probably would not have enjoy living in a time period without running water :>)