Tuesday, July 08, 2008

7 months


My little guy turned seven months old over the weekend. I really do not know where all the time has gone. Seriously. Hubby even agrees that it seems like it was just the other day that I took a nap, went to my doctor's appointment, was told I was 8 cm, and the boy popped out. Sebastian is such the little fella. We just want to squeeze him & cuddle him all the time. This last month he perfected rolling over {a little late} and also sitting up. My Spud can push pretty far up on his arms, but no signs of crawling yet. He is pretty sturdy on his feet as well, and hubby keeps hoping he'll be an early walker. Um, yeah. I rather not encourage it! He moved up to Stage 2 foods & loves him some Zweiback toast. He still only has two teeth, but I have a feeling we'll be seeing some tooth action tooth, as he has all the symptoms of serious teething. Sebastian is not much of a talker. He is a rather quiet baby {as all my babies were} and only makes some noise if he is super interested in something or is crying about something. I cherish all the little moments I have with him, not knowing if he will be the last of my babies that I carry or cuddle or rock with. *sniffle* The little guy loves his big sisters & they are still just as ga-ga over him as they were on the day they first met. Happy 7 months little man! I can't wait to see what things God has in store for you :>)

No comments: