Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Are you a DASH? Then we MUST be friends!




You Are An Exclamation Point



You are a bundle of... well, something.

You're often a bundle of joy, passion, or drama.



You're loud, brash, and outgoing. If you think it, you say it.

Definitely not the quiet type, you really don't keep a lot to yourself.



You're lively and inspiring. People love to be around your energy.

(But they do secretly worry that you'll spill their secrets without even realizing it.)



You excel in: Public speaking



You get along best with: the Dash

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

So Funny. Apparently this is me:
*****
You Are a Semi-Colon

You are elegant, understated, and subtle in your communication.
You're very smart (and you know it), but you don't often showcase your brilliance.

Instead, you carefully construct your arguments, ideas, and theories until they are bulletproof.
You see your words as an expression of yourself, and you are careful not to waste them.

Your friends see you as enlightened, logical, and shrewd.
(But what you're saying often goes right over their heads.)

You excel in: The Arts

You get along best with: The Colon

Anonymous said...

I'm a dash, so I guess we should get along well! :-)

Mon said...

I happen to be a dash also. I don't really know you other than from your blog, but I suppose we would get along well if we lived close to each other.

Peaceful Chaoz said...

I am a comma! :0) Guess we can't be friends after all, lol ;0)

Beth said...

That was fun. I am a semi colon...wonder what are husbands are?

Rebecca said...

Beth: Hey there! I had Rick do it & he is a comma. It doesn't seem to fit him all that well though.

Alicia: Since Rick is a comma too, I guess that's why I love ya both {even if you're not dashes} ;>p

P.S. Hubby also filled out the questionnaire for what he thought I would answer to see if he ended up getting the same "mark" that I did. He got me right!