Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Biding my Time

I have been biding my time, trying to think of anything I can blog about, other than the inevitable. Groceries. Warm weather. House-wifery. Anything. I guess I thought that if I went public, somehow things would be more real than they are now. For weeks now, I've been trying to pretend that everything is normal, ignoring the proverbial white elephant in my living room. My hand is being forced though. My cousin tells me that if I don't make an announcement soon, she will out me. Nice. I am still adjusting to my new version of life. I am trying to make sense of how one little line can alter my future. Forever. It just seems so inconsequential, that one little line. And then there are the three words that necessarily follow. The three words that are so exciting, joyful, nerve-wracking & exciting all at the same time. Do you know the three words I am talking about? Here they are:





I.

am.

pregnant.


So now you know.