Wednesday, September 24, 2008

PF Blogs

photo by dawn armfield

Many of us read, and love, Money Saving Mom and for good reason. What's not to love about getting stellar deals & even better than that, things for free
{my favorite four letter word by the way}?! But recently I've been trying to broaden my horizons to include Personal Finance blogs {PF}. For me, my finances are, in one word, unhealthy, an area that is not in dire straights, but rather something that needs more control & a plan. I think, and talk, about where I want to be in 5 years or 10 years or that I really want to get out of debt, but without a concrete plan, it's nothing but that: talk. So here are some of my newly found sources of information & inspiration, in no particular order:

The Simple Dollar ~ As a start, be sure not to miss the Most Popular Articles & Recommended Reading located in the sidebar.

Frugal Dad

Get Rich Slowly ~ I particularly enjoyed this last post about finding time to pursue your dreams with one simple change.

Any other good ones I should check out?

2 comments:

Beth said...

I have been loving Deal Seeking Mom (www.dealseekingmom.com)!!!

Peaceful Chaoz said...

www.betterbudgeting.com

:0)