Wednesday, June 21, 2006

About Me

This list is from one of my favorite scrapbooking forums. Thought I'd use it as a blog post so ya'll can learn a little more about me.

1. FIRST NAME? Rebecca
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I know of
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Memorial Day weekend when I was taking Tatiana to the ER
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yep
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Sara Lee Honey Smoked Turkey
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Duh!
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would think so. I really try and be the kind of friend I would want to be friends with even if others don't reciprocate.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Does this blog count?
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not a lot, but occasionally yes. Usually just to be funny.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I don't think so
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Probably stronger personality than stronger physically.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Fresh strawberry
16. SHOE SIZE? 8 to 8 1/2
17. RED OR PINK? pink
18. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my weight
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Justine
20. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? February 5, 1978 in Elgin, IL
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black capris with bright pink flip-flops
22. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Dinner! Grilled thin cut steak with sauteed mushrooms and onions
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Tatiana dragging the chair across the kitchen floor
24 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Turquoise
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Good restaurant food
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? Jana!
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MEET? I guess how they're dressed.
28. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?. Other than gourmet cooking, baking and scrapbooking?
29. FAVORITE DRINK? IBC Rootbeer
30. FAVORITE SPORT? To watch, Olympic gymnastics or figure skating. To play, volleyball.
31. HAIR COLOR? Light brown with blond highlights.
32. EYE COLOR? Green
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Ino
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Almost anything from Red Lobster. Love seafood!! Love chocolate though too..........
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy ending
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Watched part of Never Been Kissed the other day
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Lime green
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter
39. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Just one? Creme brulee with fresh berries. Tiramisu. Flourless chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream. Vanilla bean cheesecake with fresh strawberries.
41. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Just started Battle Cry for a Generation by Ron Luce
42. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't use a mouse with the laptop ;-)
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? my wind chimes, the kids laughing really hard, the doorbell ringing (that means a visitor!)
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Guatemala
46. IF YOU COULD PICK ANY TWO PEOPLE TO HAVE DINNER WITH, WHO WOULD
THEY BE? Aargh. I really dislike this question. If I don't pick Jesus does that make me a bad Christian? I'm SURE to see Him someday, so any "dinner conversation" I have could wait. I guess I would pick my Great-Grandmother Presz (my mom's grandma) since I don't remember her & would love to have known what she was like and Martha Stewart just so we could talk about how she built her empire.

So the veil on Beck continues to be lifted..........

No comments: