Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Missing for Five

I think this quote I stumbled upon says it best:

For a short time, I had your body in my body.
I carried your belly in my belly.
And now, though I have your heart in my heart and feel your soul in my soul,
I will never have your hand in my hand.
I miss your life in my life.

I have been missing Olivia for five months now. Missing the way she would've fit into our lives, the way she would've been growing, the joy she would've brought, the sleepless newborn nights and endless warm snuggles. Missing her life in mine.


3 comments:

Monica said...

Beautiful. Just beautiful. Still praying

chadandnikki said...

This is great!! Praying for you.

I'll See You in Heaven said...

You are a wonderfully courages woman.The day will come when your baby girl runs into your arms,saying I have been waiting for you mommy. God Bless You