Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged!

Stephanie tagged me with an I Love Your Blog award. I am supposed to answer the following questions with one word each & then tag 7 other people. She already has tagged many of the people I would have and I usually don't pass these types of things along, but I've love to answer these, nonetheless. Here goes!

The questions are as follows:
1.Where is your cell phone? Charging
2.Where is your significant other? Out
3.Your hair color? Dishwater
4.Your mother? Strong
5.Your father? Smart
6.Your favorite thing? Creating
7.Your dream last night? Strange
8.Your dream/goal? Godliness
9.The room you're in? Play
10.Your hobby? Crafting
11.Your fear? LOSS
12.Where do you want to be in 6 years? Wiser
13.Where were you last night? Home
14.What you're not? Timid
15.One of your wish list items? Vacation
16.Where you grew up? LITH
17.The last thing you did? Chat
18.What are you wearing? Sweats
19.Your t.v.? Forgotten
20.Your pet? None
21.Your computer? Dell
22.Your mood? Joyful
23.Missing someone? Little
24.Your car? Old
25.Something you're not wearing? Socks
26.Favorite store? Woodmans
27.Your summer? Quick
28.Love someone? Surely
29.Favorite color? Pink
30.Last time you laughed? Yesterday
31.Last time you cried? ??

I loved the One Word Answer concept. Really made me think hard about what I wanted to say!

No comments: