Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Captured.

I captured this heart-warming conversation between my oldest daughter and my Husband on IM last week:

Tatiana:
Good morning Dad how are you?

Dad:
Morning tati I'm OK. How are you?

Tatiana:
I'm OK

Dad:
what r u doing?

Tatiana:
Eating breakfast and IMing u.

Dad:
wow! u r talented. have i told u how special u r?

Tatiana:
I think so

Dad:
just want 2 make sure u know. i love you but more important Jesus loves u

Tatiana:
Good. When do you get you'r paycheck?

Dad:
well deposited a check 2day will have another maybe 2mrow or monday

Tatiana:
Ok cause i was thinking tomorrow if you get the check we can go somewhere for dinner tomorrow.

Dad:
sounds good 2me
we have to check with mom 1st

Tatiana:
Alright i gotta G-o because Spud wants me to play outside with him.Bye

Dad:
K. LOVE YOU


It cracks me up that Daddy is trying to convey his love and talk about Jesus, while my daughter just wants to know about Daddy's paycheck!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

:)

chadandnikki said...

Hilarious. The joy of having children.

Peaceful Chaoz said...

lol, to cute!

Melissa said...

That is just precious! Print it out and put it in her baby book.

Stephanie said...

That's so sweet. Make sure you save that!!! Tatiana will appreciate when she's all grown up.