Why I Neglect My Blog
1. Because I don't feel like I have anything exciting to say.
2. Because I wonder if you tire of hearing about my journey through grief.
3. Because sometimes I just need a break from the online world.
4. Because I am inundated with frantically sewing my Christmas gifts, along with attending multiple family gatherings.
5. Because I feel like sometimes I'm a kill-joy.
6. Because I can't decide if I should post about cooking or sewing.
7. Because, do you really need to read another Merry Christmas/Happy New Year post? Seriously.
8. Because not posting is better than a post titled "UNhappy New Year".
9. Because I'm busy thinking about my goals for 2010 and don't want to post until I have them all figured out.
10. Because I'm too content to be reading good books, drinking amazing homemade Chai, playing with the kids, joking with the husband, preparing to attend a smashing wedding, and endlessly planning my next craft project.